- THE ART OF ROBERT WILLIAMS
- + 2011 09 16 _ LOGB
- Robert Williams is an american painter, his art belongs to the LowBrow movement, a style that began in Los Angeles, California at late seventies. This genre, also known as Surreal Pop, is related with psychedelic art, punk music, among other subcultures. Similar artists from this movement are: Mark Ryden, Marion Peck, Joe Coleman, Todd Schorr, among many others.
- The last image of this post was created for Guns N' Roses album, "Appetite for Destruction". Initially, the design was used as the album cover, but after being censured, it became part of the booklet and was replaced with the illustration with member's band skulls.
- Visit Robert Williams website here.
- Follow SoulB Posts on Facebook!
Leer en Español
Ler em Português